Book A Session
I take booking anywhere from 2 days in advance to 1 year in advance. There is a session booking deposit and balance payment is made after completion of final edited images.
Book A Session
I take booking anywhere from 2 days in advance to 1 year in advance. There is a session booking deposit and balance payment is made after completion of final edited images. You can use the following booking form.
Weekday morning session are preferred.
Session time are usually 10am, 1pm or 4pm.
Sessions are indoors in my simple private air conditioned indoor home studio in Kota Damansara with a place to clean up, changing etc.
Tips For a Successful Session
For a smooth successful session, it is advisable that the following necessary items if needed (clothing, toys, food) be brought into the studio BEFORE the session starts so there will be no disruption midway. It is preferred that any distractions and moving in and out be kept to a minimum for both baby and photographer as to get the best shots.
- Parents and relatives are great at interacting with baby. However to get the best shots, sometimes it is best for the photographer to interact with baby solely so baby looks directly at the camera. Good eye contact translates into engaging photographs. The times when parents interact with baby, please do try to keep all interaction it at same eye level with baby.
- Behind the scenes photographs and videos are welcomed but please keep to a minimal as in certain cases it may interfere with the photographer's workflow.
- It is highly recommended that you travel light. I have loads of toys and props to keep baby occupied plus they like new things. My suggestions is that parents and sibling come in your photoshoot clothing already and it is not necessary to bring toys or props unless you are sure you want to include them in the photographs. All you really need is to bring a milk (food), diaper and a towel for baby.
- Sessions typically start with family portraits or baby portraits and ends with cake smash section.
- Appreciate punctuality as there might be back to back sessions or other engagements planned.
This is a paragraph. Click edit and enter your own text. You can make changes like making the text bold, underline or italic. This is a great place for you to tell your clients more about your story and to describe the type of photographer you are. You can come back at any time to make more changes.